FOUNDATION | EXAMINATION | ADVANCED
- How do the lives of other societies around the world differ from ours?
- Why is our weather like it is in the UK?
- Where do our resources come from?
- What will happen to the Arctic in the future?
- How can other countries develop sustainably?
At Kingsbury High School, students learn Geography through the process of enquiry, encouraging a sense of curiosity about the world around them. The Geography curriculum taught at KHS embeds knowledge about the physical processes on earth and understanding of how human activity impacts upon people, places and processes through a country case study approach. Our curriculum enables our Geographers to confidently use and evaluate a variety of map, numerical and graphical skills including Geographical Information Systems (GIS) to explain and analyse patterns in the world around them.