Kingsbury High School is yet again celebrating another fantastic set of examination results. This is, of course, down to the hard-work and determination of our students and the support they received from their teachers and families.
- The school’s Progress 8 Score is +0.22 which means our students have made above average progress compared to other students with the same starting points across the country. This is the third consecutive year our students have made above average progress since the Progress 8 system came into operation.
- 71% of all grades were between 9-4 (A* to C)
- 64% of all grades were between 9-4 (A* to C) in English and mathematics
- 21% of all grades were the very highest grades 9-7 (an A or above)
- 61% of all grades were between A*-B
- 22% of all grades were the very highest grades A*-A