Post 16 Results & Destinations
A Levels & BTEC Nationals
- Our latest A level results achieved 60% A*-B
- Our government measure of progress used by Ofsted rates as ‘Above average’
- We are ranked in the top 10% of sixth forms nationally for both our AS and A Level results
- Over 90% of our BTEC Nationals students achieve Distinction and Distinction stars.
The following performance measures from your school’s 16 to 18 performance tables page:
English & maths progress
Further details and our Government review can be viewed here.
- Around 90% of our Year 13 students progressed to university including just over 30% to the research-intensive top universities such as Imperial College, UCL, King’s College, Queen Mary.
- Others went on to degree apprenticeships (eg.UCL and Microsoft) and employment
- 1% took a gap year
- The above figures are typical each year
- Four of our 2019 leavers have offers for Medicine
- Over the past two years, five students received offers for Oxford and Cambridge: this out-performs many selective grammar and independent schools
Each year, the most popular choices of our high achievers have been:
- Imperial College, London
- London School of Economics
- University College, London
- King’s College, London
- Queen Mary