Unicef's Shoe Share
As a Unicef Rights Respecting School we are committed to supporting children across the world and helping them access their right to an education (Article 28). Therefore, we will be hosting a Shoe Share collection in partnership with Unicef and Clarks from:
Monday 2nd December 2019 to Wednesday 11th December 2019
To support, all you need to do is gather your old and unwanted shoes from around the house, and bring them into school. The locations for the drop off are:
- Lower School Reception (T)
- Lower School Year Offices (T)
- Upper School Student Development Office – next to 123, opposite 109 (K)
Unicef and Clarks have worked in partnership since 2008 to help keep children safe. To date, the partnership has raised an incredible £1 million. We will then deliver all of the shoes we have collected to our nearest Clarks store. The more shoes you bring in, the more money we can raise for Unicef, helping children around the world to be able to access education. To find out more about the partnership, please follow the below link to watch a short video: www.unicef.uk/shoeshare
A few things to remember:
- Please make sure that the shoes are in relatively good condition, so no holes or broken soles!
- Please pair your shoes with a rubber band to make it easier to sort and pack shoes
- For every tonne of shoes collected, a donation is made to Unicef which goes towards education programmes around the world.
Thank you as always for your support.