At Kingsbury High School, we highly value our connection with our former students. We celebrate the achievements and experiences of our alumni with students, staff and the local community.
The school hosts annual ‘Aim Higher Alumni’ days, where alumni are invited back to mentor, guide and, most importantly, inspire our current students. They lead discussions on university life, gap years and apprenticeships. Some, who have gone on to become successful recording artists, even perform live.
We are highly active across social media. Former staff and students are encouraged to engage with each other and the school via our Alumni & Old Scholars facebook page, where we also publicise our alumni’s achievements and share memories of our school.
How to get involved:
We would love to hear your stories and each month we will feature a new member. If you would like to feature, please sign up via the 'join the family page'.
After you've joined up, we will send updates of our latest news and we'll also let you know about any forthcoming opportunities to get involved with us! We always love hearing from our former students. Perhaps you have news or photos you would like to share, or maybe you would like us to include a new event on our social calendar, or facilitate a reunion of your Year Group… please get in touch.
T&Cs for signing up
1. Your data will be securely stored by a third party as well as internally in the school.
2. We will not share your personal data with anyone outside the school.
3. Your data will be visible to the staff at KHS and you may be contacted by members of staff, if you agreed to support the school.
4. You must not reproduce or re-use any of the KHS website content, or we may need to remove you from our alumni network.
5. You can contact the school via firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be removed from the alumni network or update any details.